Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rural Ramblings........

Welcome to my Blog!

Several of my friends and family have been encouraging me to blog. Now that I think I may know what a blog is, I will try and hopefully will learn more about blogging as I go along.

I have named my blog Rural Ramblings for two reasons, one Rural is where I live - Way "out in the sticks" of rural Georgia - one definition of rural "of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the country, country life, or country people, living in the country" and Ramblings because this blog will have no theme - definition "straying from one subject to another".

That is what this blog will be - tales of life in the county, rambling thoughts on life, love and the pursuit of happiness and all things in-between.

I love to write and as time allows will be adding new posts to my blog. I hope you will enjoy the time spent here : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great writing MAKES ME THiNK...yes old still lots of memories clearer than what I ate for breakfast today...Honey Child you just keep a writing..I have always loved your writing from day 1 you bought a little work primitive thing-e from me ...know who I am now ..haha..well I will sure a looking see what you say..anyone does not click you on misses the greatest Souther Gal..well now I am pretty good to for a SC gal..lil old sounther town..still miss the picture show..haha..keep a writing..never stop..lov you honey child..ma

pjgal2000 said...

Thanks Mary!